At DuMond Law, our caring and compassionate attorneys are well versed in the Arizona laws that can affect families. Whether you are considering getting a divorce, or are at odds with your former-spouse over child custody (parenting time) or child support issues, it is critical that you have someone on your side with your best interests and the best interests of your loved ones at heart. Our Phoenix family lawyers understand how challenging many family law issues can be, and we are committed to providing comprehensive, valuable legal services to families who are at an impasse.
Areas of Practice:
- Legal Separation
- Uncontested Divorce
- Contested Divorce
- Contested Divorce with Children
- Temporary Orders Hearing
- Establishing Child Custody and Legal Decision Making
- Establishing Spousal Support (Alimony)
- Modification of Child Custody/Parenting Time
- Modification of Child Support
- Emergency Hearings to Modify Child Custody/Parenting Time
- Grandparent Visitation
*DuMond Law participates in the Modest Means program as well as the Military Assistance Project. If you are affiliated with either of these programs please contact DuMond Law and provide your verification number to set up a consultation.